Work with Us
Office and Finance Manager
Full Time Position
Closing date: 18th August
Start Date: w/c 4th September
We’re looking for an experienced Office and Finance Manager to join our fantastic team in the heart of SW London.
iguacu is an agile and inspiring non-profit dedicated to making it effortless for the public to give effectively in serious humanitarian crises. We’re in the process of launching a new website and giving platform and are looking for someone to support the Director of Operations in maintaining a calm and smooth-running office environment at this exciting time.
The right person will be responsible for:
- Managing the administration and HR for our team
- Managing the recruitment and onboarding process for new team members
- Dealing with the day-to-day bookkeeping and banking, and working with the Director of Operations to fulfill our financial and accounting obligations
- Contract management for outsourced office services (such as telephony and IT)
- Working with the Director of Operations to design and implement processes to ensure we maintain a rigorous and compliant operation which remains lean, agile and unbureaucratic.
- Board liaison for scheduling and meetings.
- Day-to-day office management and administration.
Do you fit the bill? This is what we’re looking for in our new team member:
- Positive, confident, creative, and happy to roll up your sleeves
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing administrative systems
- Financial management and/or bookkeeping experience, if you have used QuickBooks that’s even better
- Personable and happy being the hub of the office, the first point of contact for new and existing team members, visitors and contractors
- Fluent written and spoken English and experience of creating professional B2B communications
iguacu work as a creative, collaborative and highly productive team that are mission focused to make it effortless for people to give effectively wherever there is large scale humanitarian need. We value innovation and shared learning and are looking for people who can contribute constructively, brainstorm freely, and learn continuously at speed.
Get in touch with us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org with Office and Finance Manager in the subject line. Please include a CV and Covering Letter letting us know why you’re the right person for our team.
A right to work in the UK is essential. Applications will be assessed as they arrive. The full-time role is offered as a one year contract (renewable) and with a contributory pension.
Unfortunately, due to the size of our team and the number of responses we typically receive, we can only reply to shortlisted applicants. References are an important part of the iguacu recruitment process and recent professional referees will be contacted.
iguacu is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.