Work with Us
Social Media Intern with iguacu
Salary: £1200 per month (35 hours per week)
Job type: 3 month internship with the possibility of an extension
Interviews will be ongoing and we may appoint someone before the closing date.
Would you like to apply your brilliance in social media supporting the comms team of an inspiring and fast-moving humanitarian start-up?
iguacu is seeking a social media savvy intern to join their team. Supporting the Marketing Manager and Communications Officer, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills, execute and continually monitor marketing campaigns, and be part of an exceptional team building an empowered international donor community supporting people in great need. Important qualities we seek at iguacu are a positive, solution-oriented attitude, personal resilience and attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Social media implementation, strategy and analysis – working to increase the reach and engagement of all our social media channels
- Content generation and editing for social and web
- Online publishing and website management via CMS
- Assist in the production of video content
- A readiness to roll up your sleeves and help out with other duties as needed (flapjack runs etc.)
Do you fit the bill? This is what we’re looking for in our new team member:
- Positive, confident, creative, and happy to roll up your sleeves
- Demonstrable experience in implementing and developing social media campaigns
- Graduate with a relevant degree
- Happy to suggest new ideas and strategies
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience in paid for advertising on social media
- Experience using Google AdWords
How to apply
Are you inspired? Is this you? Get in touch with our Office and Finance Manager Cara Sawl-Hill on email@example.com with SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN in the subject line and attaching a succinct and snappy CV and cover letter explaining your suitability, why you’re drawn to this role, and why iguacu. Include your social media links in your application. A right to work in the UK is essential. Referees will be contacted as part of the recruitment process.
Applications will be assessed as they arrive. Unfortunately, due to the size of our team and the number of responses we typically receive, we can only reply to shortlisted applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date: 29th September 2017